Saturday, March 17, 2007

Like Steve McQueen

I don't like Sheryl Crow.

There's no real reason...I just don't normally do "chick rock." Although I am a huge fan of the Indigo Girls...who I suppose aren't rock anyway...so the point still stands.

As I was driving home tonight and the shuffle on my iPod brought forth this song... I felt a wash of release. Like Steve McQueen...all I need's a fast machine and I'm going to make it alright. Like Steve McQueen, underneath your radar screen, you'll never catch me tonight.



It's been a ..... funny .... sort of week, but I should be back by.... Monday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Crystal said...

please be back by monday.
or i might just shoot myself.
in the foot.

9:31 PM  
Blogger this is fact, not fiction said...

i don't know what you're talking about but i don't like sheryl crow either. i wish i knew what you were talking about, though.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Crazy Crystal said...

i heard that song yesterday and i thought of you. and i decided to let you know. i hope you're having a restful spring break.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home